At last! On June 24, 2019, the CFPB and the Federal Reserve Board jointly published amendments to Regulation CC that will adjust for inflation the amount of funds depository institutions must make available to accountholders. The compliance date for the adjusted amounts is July 1, 2020; however, certain technical amendments go into effect on Sept. 3, 2019.
With systems to update, disclosures to change, and staff to train, those deadlines will be here before you know it! Join us to ensure proper preparation, implementation, and deadline compliance. You will be provided with a treasure trove of tools and examples to make these changes smooth sailing.
- Significant changes to the dollar amounts of holds placed on accountholder deposits, including examples
- Technical amendments that cross-reference Regulation DD – Truth-in-Savings Act
- Accountholder change-in-terms notification requirements
- Changes required by Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act amendments
- Implementation tips for future adjustments to Reg CC dollar amounts
- Effective July 1, 2020, July 1, 2025, and July 1 of every fifth year after 2025
- Funds availability schedule reference chart
- Hold examples with answers for training
- Reg CC hold review sheet
- Reg CC changes implementation action plan
- Sample Reg CC procedures
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit frontline staff, compliance officers, auditors, operations staff, training managers, and staff responsible for drafting disclosures.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Dawn Kincaid, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Dawn Kincaid began her banking career while attending The Ohio State University. She has 17 years’ experience in client service, operations, information technology, administrative and board relations, marketing, and compliance. Most recently Dawn served as the Senior Vice President of Operations for a central-Ohio-based community bank, where she created and refined policies and procedures, conducted self-audits and risk assessments, and organized implementation of new products and services. Dawn has served in the roles of Compliance, BSA/AML, CRA, Privacy, and Security Officer. She has led training initiatives, prepared due diligence information, completed a variety of regulatory applications, coordinated internal and external audits and exams, and presented for numerous state associations.
Originally recorded on August 12, 2019.
Recorded webinar is available until February 28, 2020.
Free Digital Copy included with purchase to download and view beyond link expiration date.
Price includes sales tax.