Financial institutions offer many of the same products and services to their customers. So, how do you differentiate yourself and maintain customer loyalty once you earn their business? This webinar will address the current landscape of the financial industry and how it has altered consumers’ brand experience. You’ll learn the reasons for brand loyalty among the many generations served by the financial industry. This program will also look at the development and maintenance of today’s modern brands within and outside the financial sector and delve into what loyal customers have come to expect.
- Discussion behind the meaning of a brand and how it ties into a company’s corporate identity
- A look at the history of some great brands; what worked, and what caused them to fail
- A look at some of today’s effective brands and the stories behind their success
- Why your brand must play a part in every touch piece and interaction with your customer
- How corporate culture and buy-in from the C-Suite matters
- New digital technologies that enhance customers’ experience with your brand
- How a bank’s vision, mission, and values must be reflected in your brand
- Brand style guide sample
- Brand checklist
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for financial services marketers, branch directors, managers, strategic marketers, social and digital marketing managers, product managers, public relations, and communications professionals.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Alexandra “Ali” Mandell, Opportunity Bank of Montana
Ali Mandell is the Marketing Officer of an $800 million publicly-traded Montana bank and has been in the financial services sector for nine years. Before her banking career, Ali was a journalist who received an Emmy award for Made in Montana, a story she wrote and produced for Montana PBS. While working at a premier advertising agency, Ali and her team received multiple Montana Addy Awards for work related to the healthcare industry, banking, telecommunications, and state ballot initiatives. Along the way, she has developed a robust understanding of media buying and negotiating, media trends, and brand engagement and development.
Ali holds a Bachelor’s in Broadcast Journalism and Communications and is a graduate of the ABA Bank Marketing School at Emory University. The combination of journalism and banking gives her an advantage with public relations, advertising campaigns, marketing strategy, and creating engaging content media.
Originally recorded on July 18, 2017.
Recorded webinar is available until January 31, 2019.
Free Digital Copy included with purchase to download and view beyond link expiration date.
Price includes sales tax.