Flood compliance has never been more important. With so many recent flooding events, examiners have increased the focus on flood compliance during examinations. They are carefully inspecting flood compliance procedures and are quick to issue penalties. This must-attend session will address flood rules, compliance, FAQs, disclosure requirements, mapping changes, detached-structure rules, and escrow requirements. Case studies developed from actual scenarios will be included and can be used to train staff. The sample procedures and tools provided will make your next flood exam a non-event.
- Which loans and structures are covered by flood regulations?
- Complete, accurate, and timely flood determinations
- Notice for flood properties – timing is imperative
- How much flood insurance is enough?
- Procedures for force-placing insurance
- Mandatory escrow requirements
- Detached-structure rules
- Frequently asked questions
- Sample written flood procedures
- Case studies for training your staff
- Monitoring and tracking tools, including sample procedures
- Tools to review your files for flood compliance
- Worksheet to test whether there is enough insurance coverage
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit lenders, loan processors, compliance officers, and auditors.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Ann Brode-Harner, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Ann Brode-Harner began her career in 1973 and has continued her service as a consultant to regional and community financial institutions through a wide range of areas including strategic planning, lending, deposits, marketing, training, compliance, and management. Ann is a well-respected presenter and has spoken to audiences across the country for over 30 years. She has presented sessions for numerous state associations and has taught at the School of Banking Administration at the University of Wisconsin as well as many other state banking schools. Ann is the author of The Bank Deposit Documentation Manual for Front-Line Personnel published by Bankers Publishing Company and is well represented in numerous industry publications.
Originally recorded on March 13, 2017.
Recorded webinar link is available until September 30, 2018.
Free Digital Copy included with purchase to download and view beyond link expiration date.
Price includes sales tax.