Attend this important webinar for a comprehensive overview and understanding of upcoming ACH rule amendments. Are you prepared to process Same Day ACH debits? What lessons have been learned since introducing Same Day ACH credits? What do the third-party registration rules mean to your organization? Join us to gain insight on the 2017 amendments and glimpse the future with an overview of NACHA initiatives.
- Key components of the Same Day ACH debit rules, including the phased implementation schedule
- 2017 operational impacts of Same Day ACH to ODFIs and RDFIs
- How third-party registration rules affect ACH participants
- Minor rule amendments for 2017
- Overview of current NACHA initiatives, including account validation
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Jen Kirk, AAP, MBA, EPCOR
Jen Kirk is the Director, Industry Relations, for EPCOR. She has been with EPCOR since 2002, and has presented at several national conferences on subjects such as ACH risk, ACH enforcement, ACH relationships, government ACH payments, and preparing for the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) exam. Jen has served as a member of the National ACH Association (NACHA) Rules and Operations Committee, Member Rules Review Panel, Electronic Check Council, and was co-chair of the National ACH Forum Education Committee. Jen obtained her AAP in 2003, and received an MBA from Ohio University in 2008.
Originally recorded on March 21, 2017.
Recorded webinar is available until December 31, 2017.
Free Digital Copy included with purchase to download and view beyond link expiration date.
Price includes sales tax.